babychic

Raining again Thursday.

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Jeanette
The Nanny

Raining again Thursday.

#1 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Afternoon ladies.
Another grim day out there. I've just been looking at the forecast for next week and it seems the weekend temperatures are going to plummet and we could see some snow on Saturday but it won't last thank goodness.
A usual Thursday of bed changing and toilet and bathroom cleaning for me. Washed the floors too. Will do the ironing after dinner.
My garden tidying at the weekend was a waste of time as it is covered with fallen leaves again from the windy days we've had. :roll:
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

Re: Raining again Thursday.

#2 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Afternoon

Alex has had a dreadful week at school, he got a supply teacher and is reacting really bad. I'm not condoning his behaviour in anyway but apparently best part of the class have either had warning s or put on amber for the silliest of things, if his normal teacher had been in I don't think it would of got as bad as it has.

Had a meeting at school this morn regarding Alex and his ongoing issues, have been given some new techniques to try with him, going to see if we can get him more help st school and maybe may get homestart to help me.

Popped to town got girls feet measured and their 1st pair of shoes, just got cruisers which should help strengthen their ankles, Amy got a lovely pinky red pair and had to order Hayley some in as even though the 2g fitted the lady wasn't happy with the way the fitted as she has a high instep like me so have ordered 2h so will collect next week

Darren off to work soon and won't be back to 1ish, so just me and the kids, at least there isn't club tonight due to staff meeting its cold and miserable out there, wouldn't want to hang around for 45mins in it.
Leanne and children xxxx

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Raining again Thursday.

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:12 pm

Yep, really horrid. Just had to go and get Dexter from preschool and really don't want to have to go back out in it!

Fairly boring day here - work, house needs a big sort out... yawn!

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”